We sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
We have chosen to enhance safety beyond the required Personal Protection Equipment and screening measures mandated by the Ministry of Health. We have installed powerful ceiling-mounted fans with hepa-filters that draw droplets and aerosols in the air right from the work areas in each operating room, replacing it with clean air. We believe that by removing contaminants directly at the source, we greatly reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our office – providing an additional layer of safety for all of our patients and our staff.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
I thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-436-0454 or email us at email@example.com.
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Best wishes to all of you and please stay safe!
Dr. Talita Gill